Upcoming Events and Retreats
Ladies Day Out "Stories of Hope"
September 12, 2020
Join us for a day of relaxation, connection and fun! Day will be filled with 2 main sessions each with worship and speaker, 2 activity sessions with lots of great options to choose from, delicious lunch, silent auction, coffee, chocolate and even some free time to grab a pontoon ride or shop the camp store.
Morning Main Session: Cindy Freeberg
Afternoon Main Session: Amanda Lufholm-Sternal
Worship By Olivia Stano
Breakout Activity Options (Be sure to register for a morning and afternoon session,see brochure for descriptions of each session):
- Make and Take Essential Oils Thieves Household Cleaner $5 or Wellness Roller $20 (Want both? Register for the combined option- morning or afternoon), Led by Christen Hull (Young Living Consultant)
- Make and Take Wooden Signs (Want to make both designs? Register for the morning and afternoon sessions, Led by Lori Koski $20
- Make and Take Watercolor Painting (Want to make both designs? Register for the morning and afternoon sessions), Led by Valerie Rother $5
- Kayaking, Led by Camp Staff
- Make and Take Scones, Led by Julie Guenard
See brochure for schedule and activity descriptions DOWNLOAD HERE.
Reservations required. Space is limited so don't wait! Registration closes Sept 9 online, Please mail hard copy registrations by September 1.
Date and Info Coming Soon For October 2020!
Women's Retreat: Potponed to 2021
Speaker: Molly Weinrich giving great insight on "Christian Friendships"
Junior/Senior High Retreat: POSTPONED, Stay tuned!
Quilt and Craft: Dates Coming Soon!